wow

wow

Saturday 27 June 2015

Selections for 27/06/2015- Bangalore

  • Race 1: PASSION FLORA - I have given the reason in the detailed analysis elsewhere.
  • Race 2: SILVER LEGEND- I am impressed that the rider himself  has tracked this colt.
  • Race 3: ANDROSTOS - I have given the reason in the detailed analysis elsewhere.
  • Race 4: BARACCHUS - should win unless Paddy & Suleiman jointly decide to give Arabian Warrior an encore.
  • Race 5: YOUR ROYAL MAJESTY- Now back to his pet distance YRM should have his say today. (DAYS BEST)
  • Race 6: ARIZONA SUN: I am tempted to go with Super Queen here but after AZ was a failed favourite in a race won by Suraj -Rajesh combine today is payback time. (VALUE BET)
  • Race 7: This race is a toss up between THE WAY IAM & TURF TACTICS in my opinion. Better to skip this from betteing perspective.
  • Race 8: HELLO BOSS- should runaway with this race.
ALL THE BEST





1 comment: